Application for Subsidies for the 23rd Batch (2019/2020)
The 23rd Batch (2019/2020) subsidy is now open for application!
The advertisements on the application are inserted in “Christian Weekly” and “Christian Times” on 6 January 2019.
Eligibility for Application:
The objective of the Fund is to spread the knowledge of Christ and the spirit of sharing by subsidizing projects in Hong Kong and Mainland China (including Macau).
The proposed project should be:
- a project or service in Hong Kong or Mainland China (including Macau) ; and
- of the following nature: evangelism, medical and health, education or social service.
Date and Procedure of Application
Please read through the application guidelines. An original copy of complete application form(s) (single-sided) should be sent with
- 6 duplicate copies (double-sided);
- 1 set of supporting documents as per item 15 in the application form; and
- 1 CD-Rom copy (in “Word” format)
to the Board Secretary, CWM/Nethersole Fund, Room 6, 7/F, Block J, Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Hospital, 11 Chuen On Road, Tai Po, N.T., Hong Kong, either by courier/by hand before 5:30p.m., Friday, 29 March 2019, or by post which is post-marked by Hongkong Post on or before 29 March 2019. Fax, internet or late submissions will not be considered.
Applicants will be notified of the result in writing by the end of September 2019.
Application guidelines (Please read this application guidelines carefully before you fill in the application form.)
(Deadline for application: 29 March 2019)