Application for Subsidies for the 22nd Batch (2018/2019)
The 22nd Batch (2018/2019) subsidy is now open for application!
The advertisements on the application are inserted in “Christian Weekly” and “Christian Times” on 31 December 2017.
Eligibility for Application:
The objective of the Fund is to spread the knowledge of Christ and the spirit of sharing by subsidizing projects in Hong Kong and Mainland China (including Macau).
The proposed project should be:
- a project or service in Hong Kong or Mainland China (including Macau) ; and
- of the following nature: evangelism, medical and health, education or social service.
Date and Procedure of Application
Please read through the basic information and remarks of the application form. An original copy of completed application form(s) (single-sided) should be sent with
- 7 duplicate copies (double-sided);
- 1 set of supporting documents as per item 13 in the application form; and
- 1 CD-Rom copy (in “Word” format)
to the Board Secretary, CWM/Nethersole Fund, Room 29, 7/F, Block J, Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Hospital, 11 Chuen On Road, Tai Po, N.T., Hong Kong, either by courier/by hand before 5:30p.m., Thursday, 29 March 2018, or by post which is post-marked by Hongkong Post on or before 29 March 2018. Fax, internet or late submissions will not be considered.
Applicants will be notified of the result in writing by the end of September 2018.
(Deadline for application: 29 March 2018)